Monday, February 18, 2008

tagged by rebecca

Updated Feb 18th:
I guess I really don't know much about myself because this took 7 days to complete... and I STILL can't answer all of them.

Original Post:
Tagged by Rebecca.

What were you doing ten years ago?
That would be 1998, my sophomore year in college. Probably working at the student center for 40 hrs a week, busy studying and watching The Price is Right between classes.

What were you doing one year ago?
Deciding on whether or not to buy a house. Home alone for 2 weeks while da boy was deployed to Springfield for the ice storm.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Baked goodies: chocolate chip cookies, muffins, banana bread
2. Single scoop Gelato on sugar cone upside down in a cup
3. Any fruit dipped in dark chocolate
4. Asian style dried fruit esp. mango
5. Chicken wings

Five songs you know all the words to:
I listen to mostly vocal trance, so it's fairly easy to remember most the lyrics... they are always short and sweet.

1. N&K Vs. Denis The Menace Featuring Alex Pierce - Cruising (Denis The Menace Extended Mix)
2. Milky - Just The Way You Are (Original Extended)
3. Reeves ft Alanah - Lonely (Original Mix)
4. ...
5. ...
(man this is a hard question to answer)


*** added Feb 18th ***

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Trade my current car, order an Audi European delivery RS4. Fly to europe, pick up the new car, and drive around for weeks.

2. Pay off my parent's house and half of our mortgage
3. Donate 10% to charity
4. Put my brother and myself through college and grad school respectively
5. Invest the remaining in high yield savings and live off the interest for the rest of my life

Five bad habits:
1. Don't know when to stop eating, especially when it's good food
2. Am messy
3. Bite my finger nails
4. Don't wear socks when I should
5. Play too much WoW

Five things you like doing:
1. Listen to my ipod and do my god-awful dance when I think I'm by myself
2. Eat good food
3. Go to the movies with da boy, with one big popcorn and 2 big sodas
4. Drive and drive and drive aimlessly, in mild weather, sunroof open, windows down and music blaring
5. Anything with instant gratification like painting the walls or washing the car.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. High-waisted capri
2. High tops
3. Baggy jeans
4. Tie dyes
5. Anything too tight

Five favorite toys:
1. Legos
2. Wii
3. My computer
4. My car
5. My ipod

2 comments:

Fashion Kitteh said...

banana bread with sunken chocolate chips that is.

asoon said...

heh i'm working on refining my skills ;)