Saturday, March 1, 2008

Rave: Tubtrugs

Our laundry center was out of control. Clothes were strewn on the floor around the washer and dryer because we didn't have enough laundry baskets for the both of us.

Finally, I broke down and decided to buy some Tubtrugs to help with the clothes disaster. After doing some comparison shopping, I ordered 3 large and 2 medium Tubtrugs from the apartment therapy store.

The Tubtrugs were delivered in less than a week, and first impression I love the color. Here are all of them in the living room after da boy unpacked the giant box they came in:


I took two upstairs and started filling them up with my dirty laundry. The flexible handle makes it really easy to carry. I held it like I would a shopping bag or a big purse, and lift it with one hand no problem. No more scratching my knuckles on the wall while trying to navigate the old rubbermaid basket thru the door down the stairs to the basement.


So if you're looking for a more convenient laundry solution, or just for a pop of color, definitely consider these Tubtrugs. You can use these for anything, not just laundry. I plan on getting couple more (in different colors of course) to put gardening tools in, as well as my collection of car cleaning supplies.

1 comment:

Fashion Kitteh said...

Oh i love them!!! They seem to take up a lot of space though, something that i don't have.