Monday, May 5, 2008

Food journal - May 5th, 2008

Breakfast (yeah I am really predictable, it's cereals again):

  1. 1/2 cup of reduced sugar frosted flakes cereal
  2. 1/2 cup of special k with strawberry cereal
  3. 1 cup 2% milk (out of soy milk, my lactose-intolerant stomach is not happy)
Lunch:
  1. Jimmy Johns #2 Roast Beef ez-mayo (horrendous cellphone camera, I know)

Snacks:
  1. Two Hershey's Cacao Reserve premium dark chocolate truffles, perfect for after lunch coma.
  2. Dannon Light & Fit yogurt

Dinner:
Hung out with good friends, over at dtothek and designerish's new dig. Of course, I ate way too much, I have no self control especially when faced with a big bowl of chips and condiments.
  1. One and a half crunchy taco with ground turkey
  2. One soft taco with meat, sour creme, salsa, lettuce, cheese
  3. About 4 things of margaritas
  4. And endless amounts of tortilla chips
I'll have to work extra hard at yoga tomorrow to compensate for the over indulgence.

No comments: