Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Food journal - May 6th, 2008

Breakfast (same old same old):

  1. 1/2 cup of reduced sugar frosted flakes cereal
  2. 1/2 cup of special k with strawberry cereal
  3. 3/4 cup Trader Joe's soy milk. Tastes more "vanilla" than Silk's (red carton) soy milk.

Lunch:
  1. McDonald's Filet-o-fish
  2. Medium fries
  3. I gave away the coke, I'm not a soda drinker

Man, now I feel bad that I ate McD, I'll have to work triple hard at yoga tonight.

Snack:
  1. One Hershey's Cacao Reserve premium dark chocolate truffles, perfect for after lunch coma.
Dinner:

  1. I was starving and craving for something sweet after yoga, so instead of proper dinner, I ate a Yoplait light yogurt instead.
  2. After that I was still hungry so I ate 3 BBQ ribs leftover from Sunday, and couple slices of leftover potatoes to go with that as well.
  3. And I ended the meal with a slice of my home made banana bread.

No comments: