Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai - Happy Chinese New Year

Can't believe yet another year has passed - I remember this time last year the boy and I went to dimsum with Matt, Mae and their 3 girls.

This year... well I will celebrate it a week late, but it'll be in NYC with my BFF and my parents. I cannot wait!

And as a consolation I did a small Old Navy and J.Crew purchase over the weekend.

On another note, as a fun activity, you can check out your 2009 Chinese Horoscope for 2009 here.

4 comments:

R said...

Happy New Year! And have so much fun in New York. . . *sigh* It's my favorite city in the world. . .

asoon said...

Thank you girl! Yep I am def. excited about my NYC trip, except BFF just told me it is dirty, wet, slushy, and cold there right now.

Fashion Kitteh said...

i think you need to mention the "small" purchase that happened in NYC too lol

asoon said...

LOL shhhhhhhh... I'm glad you talked me into it. hahaha. j/k. I LOVE IT! I miss NYC so much, need. to. go. back. soon.

Thanks for all the good times, good laughs and good food!