Sunday, March 1, 2009

Review: Murad Sleep Reform™ Serum

I received a sample of Murad Sleep Reform™ Serum in the mail a week ago and finally decided to give it a try.


So yesterday evening, I tried the Sleep Reform™ Serum in place of two things: my Aveeno Rejuvenating Serum and Aveeno Firming Eye Cream

And then, I proceeded to stay up way past midnight.

This morning when I woke up and saw my reflection in the mirror I was actually quite amazed. This product is simply amazing, my face do not look sunken and my eyes do not look tired at all. It kept my face firm and somehow erases any dark shadow under my eyes. Usually, staying up past midnight during weekends is quite brutal on my face - I used to cringe when I see myself on Sunday morning, but thanks to this miracle serum, not anymore!

Of course as with everything, there is a downside. This miracle-in-a-bottle Murad Sleep Reform™ Serum costs $97 at Sephora, even though money can buy youth, this is still way too rich for my blood.


So alternatively, I will probably end up going with the almost-as-good Murad Moisture Silk Eye Gel and ditch the Aveeno Eye Cream (which had absolutely no effect on my puffy eyes), and keep using the Aveeno serum until the economy improves :)

2 comments:

R said...

I've used various Murad products in the past. . . and I'm ashamed to admit, my facial routine has fallen by the wayside lately.

My mom even lectured me about it recently: "You need to be serious about it. You don't want these wrinkles when you're my age."

I've just placed an order for some Mary Kay products, which I hope I like. If not, I'm going back with Murad.

asoon said...

Rebecca: what MK products did you get? I'll love to read your reviews.