Friday, February 1, 2008

cheap and chic

While browsing the net today, I came across some super chic shoes at an incredibly affordable price, I can't wait to go to the store and try them out!

Kayley Patent pump from Payless, I love patent and yellow!
Payless again, these black mary janes are called Jarrett. I can't believe there are sooo many cool shoes at Payless. Sadly, I need another pair of black shoes like I need a hole in my head.
At Target.com, I found these red patent flats Alyssa by Merona. Love the buckle and peep toe for spring and summer. Hopefully these are comfy cause I want them when it gets warmer.
These are all available for under $30. Or, be like me and stalk them, chances are they will be on sale in 2 months time.

And with that, I leave you with a pic of my favorite pair of shoe, a 3.75" Holly Red patent mary janes that I've been lemming for a while.

1 comment:

Mutha Mae said...

I've been looking for the perfect pair of black heels. I think I need to get to Payless tomorrow and get them.