Tuesday, August 12, 2008

grey and purple

I love the color grey. Purple, only on occasion. But I can't help but add this Banana Republic dress to my wishlist. It looks gorgeous and I can even pair it with a long sleeve shirt for winter.



Just a week ago Franki over at Life in a venti cup blogged about BR30 collection, and she is high fashion gal. So needless to say I was amazed (at both her and BR's fall collection).

I remember couple years back when BR and GAP had an identity crisis, BR's design was so casual, safari, and GAP-like that I promptly switched over to Jcrew's work wear. But BR has always fit me better, with their wide petite selection. I'm glad they are back. Time to start saving for fall.

3 comments:

KBO said...

Super hot dress. Too bad I'm too broke to shop, nor do I have any reason too. Maybe I'll wear the purple dress I already have.

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

Nice!

R said...

i love the grey shoes with the purple dress. and the scarf rocks my world.